SALTO-YOUTH Title

Accreditation and Quality Label statistics

Below you can find a number of  Quality Label and Erasmus+ accreditations related data in Eastern Partnership countries and Russia.

QUALITY LABEL AND ACCREDITATIONS

Number of organisations in Eastern Partnership countries and Russia having valid Quality Label or Erasmus+ accreditation (as for August 2019):

  Armenia Azerbaijan Georgia Belarus Moldova Ukraine Russia
all positively accredited 37 4 37 10 30 45 42
STATUS:  
supporting and hosting 11 2 24 9 9 25 17
only hosting 11 0 7 0 19 6 18
only supporting 15 2 6 1 2 14 7

Total number of organisations in the Eastern Partnership countries and Russia holding valid accreditation: 205.

In total since 2011 SALTO EECA finalised over 850 accreditations - 40 of them were done in frames of European Solidarity Corps. Less than 10% of these accreditations was done on distance, mostly due to geographical distances or in case of reaccreditation of successful organisations. All remaining, so over 90% of them, hosted a visit of at least one accreditor.

Many of the current Quality Label holders or accredited organisations applied for accreditation for the second, third or even fourth time. There was also a number of applications sent to SALTO EECA that were rejected: majority of them after on the spot visit, however, a few were rejected due to lack of eligibility. Finally, a few accreditations were withdrawn - by SALTO EECA after a monitoring visit or on request of an organisation.

MONITORINGS

Since 2014 SALTO EECA runs more regular and randomised monioring visits to accredited organisations:

  Armenia Azerbaijan Georgia Belarus Moldova Ukraine Russia
2014 0 3 0 2 2 0 0
2015 4 1 5 0 2 2 7
2016 0 0 1 0 8 0 0
2017 3 0 3 2 0 3 0
2018 1 0 1 3 4 0 6
2019 2 0 0 0 2 0 0
back to top