1. You are here:
  2. Start / 
  3. CreActive Participation - Innovative Tools Of Animation

All new training offers in your inbox: Be the first to know about new training offers with our e-mail notifications.

CreActive Participation - Innovative Tools Of Animation

Training Course

14-22 June 2009 | Kaunas, Lithuania

The focus of the Training Course will be the use of animation and art to promote intercultural dialogue.
Training team: INCA – International Network for Culture and Arts Emanuele Nargi UK Stefano d'Argenio Spain Pierluigi Ricciardi Italy The training is based on practical work. There will be a final presentation with the community as a result of the work done and as an important learning opportunity for the participants. There will be a specific theme to work with during the project: isolation/meeting

Information about training activities reaches SALTO from the most different directions. SALTO cannot be held responsible for incorrect information or changes in the training activities. However, please inform SALTO, whenever you should come upon incorrect data in the European Training Calender. Always contact the organisers of the training activities themselves for the latest information.

Training overview


This activity has already happened!

This Training Course is

for 22 participants

from Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom

and recommended for

Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Artists

Working language(s):



Solija and INCA (Youth NGO)

Contact for questions:

Emanuele Nargi


Phone: +393495011760 - +447948432727


70% of the travel costs for selected participants are covered by the project, and they will be reimbursed during the project. Participants should cover on their own the remaining 30% of travel cost. Selected participants will have to pay a participation fee of 30 euro Costs for board, accommodation and training are fully covered by the organizers.
back to top