SALTO-YOUTH Title
SALTO-YOUTH Logo
  1. You are here:
  2. Start / 
  3. Acting Youth-Connecting Europe

All new training offers in your inbox: Be the first to know about new training offers with our e-mail notifications.

Acting Youth-Connecting Europe

Training Course

6-14 October 2014 | Linz, Austria

This is an international training course based on theatre as tool for social development, using methods of non-formal education and that demands an active participation of participants. The training is based on practical work.
Jumbo and INCA are looking for 20 participants for the project: Acting Youth-Connecting Europe This is an international training course that will be held in Linz, a city in Austria from the 6th to the 14th of October 2014. It is a project based on theatre as tool for social development, using methods of non-formal education and that demands an active participation of participants. The main theme throughout the project will be Intercultural dialogue and social exclusion. The training is based on practical work. The work will involve theatre workshop, physical work, performance, movement work, team building, training and other theatrical methods. The work will primarily be creative, self reflective, collaborative, and intensive, largely movement and physical based. This training will be intensive, residential with no access to main urban areas. Using artists from all theatrical mediums (theatre, social theatre, performance art, physical theatre, dance) the project aims to bring together a group, which believe in Art as a tool for creating social change in society. Erasmus+ Programme funds the project. Working languages: English (plus some German and Italian) Criteria to participate − Being able to work theatrically and physically − 1 year experience in theatrical field − Socially engaged, aware and interested. − Interested in using theatre and arts as a means of personal expression. − Young artists ready to participate actively in the project. − Able to attend the full duration of the workshop − Able to use English as a working language
Disclaimer!

Information about training activities reaches SALTO from the most different directions. SALTO cannot be held responsible for incorrect information or changes in the training activities. However, please inform SALTO, whenever you should come upon incorrect data in the European Training Calender. Always contact the organisers of the training activities themselves for the latest information.

Training overview

http://trainings.salto-youth.net/4310

This activity has already happened!

This Training Course is

for 20 participants

from Austria, Bulgaria, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom

and recommended for

Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Activists and Social Workers using Theatre as tool of intervention

Working language(s):

English

Organiser:

JUMBO (Youth NGO)

Co-organiser(s):

  • INCA (Youth NGO)

Contact for questions:

Emanuele

E-Mail:

Phone: +447534687677

Costs

Costs for board, accommodation and training are fully covered by the organisers. Travel costs: 70% of the travel costs for selected participants are covered by the project, and they will be reimbursed during the training course (in euros). Participants should cover the remaining 30% of travel cost. Participation fee: 40 euros Before buying the tickets please be sure with the organisers that the amount you are spending is refundable.

This training activity is funded by:

The Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme

Participants are entitled to receive a Youthpass certificate from the organiser, for recognition of their competence development during the activity. Read more about Youthpass:

Youthpass Logo
back to top